Gas boiler servicing and repair
- If it can't be fixed, you wont be charged.
- All gas boiler models serviced and repaired with a 2 year gaurentee on new parts.
- Condencing and standard effeciency boiler services for €69 set price.
- Boiler fix from €69.
- Gas cookers, gas hobs installed from €69.
- RGI certs and invoice issued upon safe completion.
Finance is available on any boilers upgrades and heating works to the value of €15000 subjected to approval.
10 years guarantee on selected gas boilers
If we can't fix your boiler you won't be charged
2 year guarantee on any new boiler parts
- We can install repair or service any make and model of gas boiler but we do like to specialise in the best, Ideal, Bosch and Viessmann being our top 3 boilers for product reliability and longevity.
- We are accredit installer for Bosch, Ideal and Viessmann.
- All installers are RGI certified and fully insured for any gas works carried out.
- An assessor will talk you through the best boiler and system for you property and one that best suites your budget you can also avail of our pay monthly offer.
A system boiler directly heats your central heating and also your hot water cylinder.
The major system components are built into the boiler, making it neater and quicker to install.
There boilers are also compatible with solar water heating systems.
The system boiler uses a large tank of stored water, meaning you can use multiple hot water outlets at one time without a reduction on pressure.
This is idea for larger house holds with more then 2 showers or baths.
- You will have a storage of hot water for high demands
- Constant supply of hot water from any number of taps at the same time
- Neater looking as all the major heating components are in the boiler casing
- System boilers take up more space as you need your hot water cylinder.
- Energy wasted by heating your hot water cylinder and not using the water.
- If you need greater pressure in your hot water outlets a pump is needed.
A combi boiler is both a high efficiency water heater and central heating boiler in a single compact unit.
When you turn on a hot water tap or shower a combi boilers fires up and heats the water instantly, when you turn off the tap the boiler fires down.
Combi boilers are very cost effective and efficient as the water is heated instantly and not stored in a cylinder.
Combi boiler are more suited for couples or small families with no more then 2 showers
- More efficient a combi can save you up to €360 a year on your heating bills
- Instant Hot water 24/7
- No need for a hot water cylinder therefore more room in the hotpress
- No need for a cold water storage tank therefore more room in your attic
- Dependance on mains pressure if your mains water pressure is not strong enough you will have to install a mains booster pump fed from the cold water storage tank.
- If the mains water supply is off you will have no water in the hot or cold taps.
- If 2-3 hot water outlets are on at the same time the boiler might not keep up with demand.
HEAT ONLY BOILER
- A heat only boiler works on the same principle as a system boiler.
- With a heat only boiler the expansion vessel and heating circulating pump are situated outside the boiler.
- Also a heat only boiler requires a feed and expansion tank and can’t be pressurised from the mains.
- Some of the Gas boiler we work with Ideal Logic, Ideal Vogue, Worcester Bosch, Viessmann, Glow worm, Potterton, Myson, Baxi Sime, Alpha, Ariston, Biasi, Ferroli, Vokera, Ravenheat, Vaillant, Siarus, Grant.