Gas Boiler Servicing Dublin
Leinster Gas have been supplying gas boiler servicing in Dubin for many years. We also provide a new gas boiler installation service in Dublin If you are looking for a quote for a new gas boiler click on the Instant Quote link at the top of the page. You will be guided through a few easy answer questions and at the end a quote will be emailed to you.
We have many happy warm and cosy customers all over Dublin and would be delighted to help you solve your gas boiler issues.
Signs you need a Gas boiler service
Look out for the following signs you need your gas boiler needs servicing.
Of course we recommend that you get your gas boiler serviced once a year to avoid of these signs in the first place.
- Noisy radiators
- The gas boiler is leaking
- The gas boiler smells
- The pilot light keeps going out
- Smoke coming from the boiler
- The system is not producing as much heat as normal
- The filters in your boiler become clogged.
Carbon monoxide can be a killer, worse a silent killer due to it been a colourless and odourless gas. Normally any Carbon Monoxide generated by your gas boiler would be spirted away via your flue. If your flue becomes blocked, then the carbon monoxide has nowhere to go but into your house. Checking flues is a key element of a gas boiler service and another great reason to get your gas boiler servicing done annually.
Gas Boiler Warranty
To ensure you are covered by your gas warranty on your gas boiler it is worth checking to see if is a condition of the warranty that your gas boiler gets serviced once a year. If it is, then not getting your gas boiler serviced will invalidate your warranty
If you rent property that uses a gas boiler you have a legal obligation to ensure the gas boiler runs in a safe and effective manner. The best way to do this is through regular servicing of your bas boiler. We have been providing gas boiler servicing in Dublin for many years for both landlords and homeowners. Ensure you keep your gas safety certificate to show to tenants if requested and also to have in the event of a dispute.
Gas safety Certificate
When your boiler has been serviced by one of our RGI certified engineers you will receive a gas safety certificate. This will contain a list of all the checks and tests carried out during the servicing of your gas boiler. It is not a legal obligation to supply the gas safety certificate, but it is best practice.
It is important that you keep this certificate safe, so you have it in the event of your boiler malfunctioning and you need to show your gas boiler was serviced and declared safe to run.
Finance is available on any boilers upgrades and heating works to the value of €15000 subjected to approval.
- We can install repair or service any make and model of gas boiler but we do like to specialise in the best, Ideal, Bosch and Viessmann being our top 3 boilers for product reliability and longevity.
- We are accredit installer for Bosch, Ideal and Viessmann.
- All installers are RGI certified and fully insured for any gas works carried out.
- An assessor will talk you through the best boiler and system for you property and one that best suites your budget you can also avail of our pay monthly offer.