We have a wealth of knowledge on central heating services and can design a heating system tailored to suit your property.
Any heating works we install are guaranteed for 5 years.
There could be many reasons why you want to install or upgrade your central heating system:
- your property has never had central heating and there is no pipework or radiators
- you want to move the position of a radiator or put one somewhere else there wasn’t one before or add an extra radiator in a cold room
- you are renovating your home and need to move or add radiators
- you have had you eye on a nice vetrtical radiator you would like installed
- the original pipe work installed in your house is unsightly and need to be tidied up and concealed
If you need this type of work done you might be concerned about exposed pipework, we always try keep our pipes hidden under the floors or behind the skirting boards power flushing.
Over time debris, lime scale, rust and sludge can build up in your heating system which reduces the efficiency of our central heating system and can eventually lead to breakdown.
A power flush is a deep clean for you heating system that clears out all of the deposits, restoring the circulation of waters that it can work more efficiently.
We use a power flushing machine to circulate high strength cleaning chemicals DS40 or MC1 cleaner around the system to dissolve any gunk and give your central heating system a new lease of life.
When we have the pipework and boiler fully cleaned out then we add an inhibitor and a magnetic filter to keep the system protected for longer
Your heating system also needs maintenance. Some signs your heating system needs maintenance are:
- Discoloured water when you bleed the radiator;
- Your radiators take too long to heat up;
- You have cold spots on your radiators;
- Your boiler is making a strange noises;
- Radiators need to be bled too often;
- Frequent air locks in the system;
- The pressure on your boiler is dropping frequently.
Zoning your heating system form your hot water
Zoning your heating system and hot water circuits can really save on your energy bill also lets you easily turn on your hot water separately form your heating.
When zoning the system we fit a stat on the hotwater cylinder and set to 60degrees that was you will never overheat your hot water.
We will fit a room stat to control the temperature of the house down stairs and upstairs so can control the areas separately at a comfortable temperature. We also fit manual TRVs on all the rads with the system zoning.
A thermostatic radiator valve allows you to control the temperature of each room individually.
The new generation of smart controls allows you to install digital TRVs on the radiators so you can control each room individually and remotely from your phone, computer or tablet.
These are great if you need more heat in one room and less in the other they also have a digital temperature degrees reading so you can up and down the temperature of the rooms as needed.
Some Heating works we cover:
- Gas Boiler repairs
- Gas Boiler installation
- Gas boiler fault finding
- Gas boiler service
- Central heating controls
- Central heating installation
- Central heating pumps
- Central heating repair
- Gas repair
- Gas line installation
- Gas cooker installation
- Gas hob installation
- Gas safety certs
- Zoned heating
- SEAI grant works
- BER certs
- Boiler pumps
- Boiler gas valve
- Boiler gas valve
- Boiler heat exchanger
- Smart heating controllers
- Oil boiler service
- Oil boiler replacement
- Radiator bleeding
- Radiator install
- Radiator leaking
- Radiator replacement
- Radiator making noise
- Thermostatic radiator valves
- Power flush
- Vented and unvented cylinders